Tuesday 3 November 2015

Teacher cantik Zairila

I promise you guys nak introduce cikgu hebat kan? Meet teacher Zyerila Zainal. Dah la cantik, pandai, cikgu yang dedicated pulak tu. Tanak ngorat teacher Zye ke? 
😝

😘


Anyway, she’s a dear friend of mine, and she’s my inspiration. Especially bila beliau start cerita pasal budak-budak kat sekolah. I can see how passionate she is, tapi she leklek cool cool je.

So anyway, kitorang borak-boraklah pasal sekolah. Saya tanya beliau, 
So far what’s your biggest struggle jadi cikgu 6 tahun ni?
“Doing clerical work instead of teaching, and students not attending school. Surprisingly students here are very polite to the teachers, so I never feel threatened ke scared” 
“Biggest challenge is to make them interested in learning, to embrace the language as a mean of communication, as most of them think of English as a subject. A difficult and complicated foreign, omputih language.” 
“But once they are interested, it’s smooth sailing from there on.”

Apa ko punya biggest achievement so far?

“My sweetest memory is when my students are able to say thank you, sorry and please without being prompted to do so. That can be counted as my biggest achievement as I want them to learn values and politeness in communicating, not merely memorizing to pass their exams.” 

“But alhamdulillah, two of my students got band 4 for muet this year, a record for the school.”

Power la Zye. Patut²lah budak-budak sayang ko kat Tersang Tu 


No comments:

Post a Comment