Thursday 5 January 2012

Y U NO BUY?!

They keep asking,

"When are you going to buy a new car? Your kancil doesn't suit you"
"Hey, Suzuki Swift is selling for RM555 a month"
"Buy la new car, tak sesuwey sangat akak tengok"

Listen, I've had enough of this Y U NO BUY questions.
It's moi money.
I love my financial freedom.
I don't like to be in monthly hutangs.
I like to be able to eat like king.
and my stupid kancil car is enough for me: it's working, it takes me wherever I need to go.
Y U NO GET THAT?
Y U NO think I have enough?

Although I particularly think that Ford Fiesta is awesome,
just look at about how much I save monthly/yearly without car hutangs:

Kancil (850cc)
Ford Fiesta (1.6L)
Car loan
-sudah habis bayar meh
=RM0
RM750 (x12 months)
=RM9000
Fuel
RM300 (x12months)
=RM3600
RM600 (x12 months)
=RM7200
Road tax + insurance
RM330
RM2379
Total
RM3930
RM18,579
Total savings per year
RM 14,649

I'd rather spend my extra moolah on food and travel.
(Himalaya here I come!)

3 comments:

  1. right on sister...i oso no buy car... save money...eat like king and have financial freedoom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup u might not need a new car if u dont do long distance travelling like some of us. driving a 16 years old local car for 400km at 80km/h is not comforting at all LOL. and u will somehow need a new car when u have family and kids. but for now, do enjoy your financial freedom to the max. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you. Im definitely gonna get something once I have a family. But for now, I feel that we (my generation) spend too much on things we dont need :D

    ReplyDelete