Saturday 12 November 2011

Google Tricks

If you google these tricks up (excuse the pun :P), you can find that there are about 9-10 tricks that you can play around using google. But my favourite ones are:


Google gravity


  1. Go to google.com and type (not paste) "google gravity" and click on 'I'm feeling lucky'. 
  2. Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa...watch your world comes tumbling down.
  3. DONT STOP THERE, go on and use it as usual. Go to the search box and type something and press 'Enter'. Teehee.

Find Chuck Norris
  1. Go to google.com and type 'Find Chuck Norris' and click on  'I'm feeling lucky'. 
  2. I won't spoil it for you. Go have a try :)

Do a barrel roll
  1. Go to google.com and type 'do a barrel roll' and Enter. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~


_____________________________________________
While writing these, I was listening to:
  1. Guillemots: "Made up Love Song #43"
  2. Freelance Whales: "Location", "Ghosting", "Starring", and "Kilojoules"


No comments:

Post a Comment